Welcome to the Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop!
We are all fans of this monthly crafting kit and want to share with you our enthusiasm for this box of fun and creativity. The beauty of Paper Pumpkin kit is that you can follow the directions provided in the kit and make the projects as they were designed or use the supplies as a starting point and let your creative spirit soar. On this hop we will be sharing lots of ideas with you on how to use the December Paper Pumpkin Kit: "Beary Comforting". This cute kit — is designed to uplift your loved ones as this beary tough year finally comes to a close. I decided to try my hand at creating a slim card using some of the materials from this kit. Let me know what you think.
Thanks for taking a look at my alternate, now let's hop over Terri's page and check out the cute alternate she created.
PAPER PUMPKIN JANUARY 2021:
- Kit contains enough supplies to create eight cards—four each of two designs—and coordinating envelopes.
- Card size: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"
- Envelope size: 4-1/2" x 5-3/4"
- Coordinating colors: Basic Black, gold, Petal Pink, Poppy Parade, Smoky Slate, white
- Add-on contains 20 printed mini boxes and 24 die-cut decorative pieces and sentiment labels.
- Item number: 156842
- Price: $8 USD/$11 CAD
- Available 1 January, while supplies last!
Thank you for stopping by to read my blog!
Happy Crafting to You!