Welcome to the Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop!
We are all fans of this monthly crafting kit and want to share with you our enthusiasm for this box of fun and creativity. The beauty of Paper Pumpkin kit is that you can follow the directions provided in the kit and make the projects as they were designed or use the supplies as a starting point and let your creative spirit soar. On this hop we will be sharing lots of ideas with you on how to use the September Paper Pumpkin Kit: "Hello Pumpkin".
Whatever you love most about fall, September’s kit has everything you need to celebrate the season your way! Between a multi-occasion stamp set and enough supplies to design 20 cracker box treat packages, you can create custom fall crafts to celebrate Halloween, Thanksgiving, pumpkins, and leaves. I decided use some of the pumpkin die cut pieces and create this super cut card with a matching envelope.
Check out this awesome video and see the super cute cracker treat holder in the “Hello Pumpkin”.
As the autumn season approaches, prepare to celebrate with the September Paper Pumpkin Kit! There’s so much to love about fall—some love the haunts of Halloween, many love the time to give thanks, and others love the changing colors and cooler temperatures.
Thanks for taking a look at my alternate, now let's hop over Terri's page and check out the cute alternate she created.
- Kit contains enough supplies to create eight cards—four each of two designs—and coordinating envelopes.
- Kit includes die-cut pieces in English, French, and German. This will allow you to create cards you can use to connect with other customers and demonstrators around the world—in their language! To learn more about how to do this, read the “The Joy of Paper Pumpkin” section on this page.
- Card size: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2" x 5-3/4" (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating Colors: Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Just Jade, Soft Sea Foam