You're Stronger than Most featuring "Beautiful Promenade"
Team's Weekly Challenge: Color
Our team's weekly challenge was to create a project using the colors Terracotta Tile, Seaside Spray and Pear Pizzazz. The Terracotta Tile and Seaside Spray are two of the new colors. I really love how these colors complement each other. I decided to use these colors to spotlight the "Beautiful Promenade" stamp set.
Card measurements: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
Beautiful Promenade Stamp Set
Whisper White Card Stock
Terracotta Tile Card Stock
Terracotta Tile Ink Pad
Seaside Spray Ink Pad
Pear Pizzazz Ink Pad
Story Label Punch
In-Color Facet Gems
1. Cut card base 8.5" x 5.5", score @ 4.25"
2. Cut whisper white card stock 4 1/8" x 5 3/8" & 3" x 3"
3. Cut terracotta tile card stock 3" x 3"
4. Create custom designer series paper using the Beautiful Promenade stamp set and the two-step stamping technique.
5. Stamp sentiment on small whisper white piece.
6. Cut the small whisper white cardstock and terracotta tile card stock using the story label.
7. Attach custom layer to card-base using multipurpose glue. Attach sentiment layer to terracotta tile label using multipurpose liquid glue.
8. Add dimensional to sentiment layer and attach to card. Give your card that extra wow with in-color facet dots.
Voila your project is complete.
Spend a minimum of $30.00 in my online store and using the
August Host Code: HMFEHPXA and get the new Verdant Garden stamp set.
Sign up for my newsletter and get 10% off of one item in my OnlineStore!
Thank you for stopping by to read my blog.
Happy crafting to you!