Stampin' Up! I Just Adore You featuring the "Incredible Like You" Stamp Set
Team's Weekly Challenge: Occasion Catalog
Our team's weekly challenge was to create a project using new product from Stampin' Up! 2019 Occasion Catalog. I choice to spotlight the "Incredible Like You" stamp set and my favorite color purple. This stamp set is a two-step stamping and comes with 15 stamps (4 sentiments and 11 images). The sentiment font is super cute and will be the star of any project. Stampin' Up! paired this stamp set with the "Incredible Like You Project Kit" but it's also perfect alone.
Card measurements: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
Incredible Like You Stamp Set 148708
Whisper White Card Stock 100730
Gorgeous Grape Card Stock 146987
Highland Heather Card Stock 146986
Gorgeous Grape Ink Pad 147099
Highland Heather Ink Pad 147103
Pineapple Punch Ink Pad 147141
Lovely Lipstick Ink Pad 147140
Lovely Lipstick Ribbon 146952
Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots 148805
Starburst Punch 143717
2" Circle Punch 133782
Snail Adhesive 104332
1. Cut card base 8.5" x 5.5", score @ 4.25"
2. Cut whisper white card stock 4 1/8" x 5 3/8" & 3" x 3"
3. Cut highland heather card stock 3" x 3"
4. Create custom designer series paper using the Incredible Like You stamp set and the two-step stamping technique.
5. Stamp sentiment on small whisper white piece.
6. Cut sentiment layer using the circle punch and cut highland heather layer using the starburst punch.
7. Attach custom layer to card-base using snail adhesive. Attach sentiment to layer to highland heather layer using snail adhesive.
8. Cut a piece of the lovely lipstick ribbon and attach to the bottom of the sentiment layer using snail adhesive.
9. Add dimensional to sentiment layer and attach to card. Give your card that extra wow with pineapple punch enamel dots.
Voila your project is complete.
Spend a minimum of $30.00 in my online store and using the
January Host Code: CKJKWS3N and get a free spool of Calypso Coral Ribbon.
Sign up for my newsletter and get 10% off of one item in my OnlineStore!
Thank you for stopping by to read my blog.
Happy crafting to you!