Welcome to the Paper Pumpkin Pop Up Blog Hop!
We are all fans of this monthly crafting kit and want to share with you our enthusiasm for this box of fun and creativity. The beauty of the Paper Pumpkin kit is that you can follow the directions provided in the kit and make the projects as they were designed or use the supplies as a starting point and let your creativity run wild. On this hop we will be sharing lots of ideas with you on how to use this January Paper Pumpkin kit: Be Mine Valentine.
The kit makes 24 super cute Valentine's Treat Pillow boxes and it also coordinates with the Animal Outing bundle in the Stampin' Up! annual catalog. This is my first hop and I would like to share with you the cute project I decided to make. I chose to spotlight the Animal Expedition Designer Series paper and the Animal Outing Stamp set. Here's two of the projects I made.
Created by Charmane Hopkins
Card Measurements: 3" x 3"
Melon Mambo Card Stock
Lemon Lime Twist Card Stock
Whisper White Card Stock
Animal Expedition Designer Series Paper
3" x 3" Envelopes
Memento Black Ink
Melon Mambo Stampin Write Marker
Lemon Lime Twist Stampin Write Marker
Classic Label Punch
Stitched Shape Framelits
Thank you for joining us as we share with you the possibilities of paper pumpkin, now hop over to Anastasia's blog to see her fun creation.
- Cut Melon Mambo card stock 3" x 6", then fold in half to make the 3"x 3" card.
- Cut designer series paper (DSP) 2 7/8" x 2 7/8"
- Cut a 2 5/8" stitched square using the whisper white card stock and stamp bird image using the black memento ink.
- Stamp sentiment from kit on a piece of whisper white scrap cut using the classic label punch.
- Use Stampin Write markers to color images on stitched square and envelopes.
- Attach DSP to card base with snail adhesive and pop up additional layers using dimensionals.
- Add enamel shapes and matching envelope to give your card that extra bling!
Checkout this cute Be Mine Valentine kit, it's adorable!!
Are you currently a Paper Pumpkin subscriber? If not, now is a great time to join in the fun, especially during Sale-a-bration! Sale-a-bration is the only time of year you can receive extra free product for purchasing a 3, 6 or 12 month pre-paid subscription. Contact your demonstrator to get started or CLICK HERE* to subscribe.
If you are new to stamping or don’t already have a designated demonstrator… I would love the opportunity to earn your business. Please use January Host Code: CKJKWS3N on all orders up to $150.00 and receive a complimentary gift from me. Click here to get your complimentary gift.
Thank you for stopping by to read my blog.
Happy crafting to you!