Stampin' Up! Let it Snow featuring "Colorful Seasons"
Creative Challenge: Color
This week's challenge was to create a Christmas card using non-traditional colors. I live in South, Texas and we very seldom get snow. So I chose to use the colors Coastal Cabana, Old Olive and Real Red to create a card with snowflakes. I would love to have some snow for Christmas or at least during the winner months.
Card measurements: 4/14' x 5 1/2"
Colorful Seasons Stamp Set 1463726
Make A Difference Stamp Set 146676
Whisper White Card Stock 100730
Coastal Cabana Card Stock 131297
Real Red Card Stock 102482
Coastal Cabana Ink Pad 147097
Real Red Ink Pad 147084
Old Olive Ink Pad 147090
Starburst Punch 145667
2" Circle Punch 143717
Red Rhinestone Jewels 146924
Rhinestone Basic Jewels 144220
Snail Adhesive 104332
1. Cut coastal cabana card stock 8 1/2" x 11", score @5 1/2"
2. Cut real red card stock 4" x 4"
3. Cut whisper white card stock 2" x 5 1/2" & a piece of scrap
4. Use colorful season snowflake stamps to create custom background paper.
5. Use make a difference stamp set to create sentiment and cut with circle punch.
6. Stamp small snowflake image on the card base using the tone on tone stamping technique.
7. Cut real red piece using the starburst punch.
8. Attach sentiment circle to real red punch piece using snail adhesive.
9. Attach custom background piece to card base using snail adhesive.
10. Add sentiment label using dimensionals. Embellish with red and clear jewels. Voila your card is complete. Create coordinating envelope for that extra pop.
Spend a minimum of $50.00 in my online store and using the Host Code: FBC6DEUZ
to receive a free package of 3” x 6” swatches of these super cute designer series paper.
Sign up for my newsletter and get 10% off of one item in my OnlineStore!
For Email Marketing you can trust.
Thank you for stopping by to read my blog.
Happy crafting to you!