Team's Weekly Challenge: Color
Our team's weekly challenge was to create a project using the colors Merry Merlot, Petal Pink and Sahara Sand. The Merry Merlot and Petal Pink are two of the new colors. I really love how these colors complement each other. I chose to use the Healing Hugs stamp set because I want some leaves and foliage on this card.
Card measurements: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
Healing Hugs Stamp Set 146530
Detailed with Love Bundle 148328
Whisper White Card Stock 100730
Merry Merlot Card Stock 1146979
Sahara Sand Card Stock 121043
Melon Mambo Ink Pad 147112
Petal Pink Ink Pad 147108
Sahara Sand Ink Pad 147117
Tailored Tag Punch 145667
Share What You Love Artisan Pearls 146927
Rhinestone Basic Jewels 144220
Snail Adhesive 104332
1. Cut sahara sand card stock 8 1/2" x 11", score @5 1/2"
2. Cut merry merlot card stock 4" x 4"
3. Cut whisper white card stock 1 3/4" x 1 3/4" (x 4) & a piece of scrap
4. Stamp leaf image on 1 3/4" x 1 3/4" whisper white using each ink pad.
5. Cut edges using the detailed trio punch.
6. Stamp foliage image on the card base using the tone on tone stamping technique.
7. Stamp the sentiment on the whisper scrap and cut using the tailored tag punch.
8. Attach whisper white squares to merry merlot card stock square using snail adhesive.
9. Attach first layer to card base using snail adhesive.
10. Add sentiment label using dimensionals. Embellish whisper white squares with pearls and jewels. Voila your card is complete. Create coordinating envelope for that extra pop.
Spend a minimum of $50.00 in my online store and using the
Host Code: RQCXNNKB to receive your free gift from me.
Sign up for my newsletter and get 10% off of one item in my Online Store!
For Email Marketing you can trust.
Thank you for stopping by to read my blog.
Happy crafting to you!