Thank You Card featuring the "Blended Season" Stamp Set
Team's Weekly Challenge: Hand coloring
Our team's weekly challenge was to create a project using the stampin blends, stampin write markers or watercolor pencils to hand color. I must admit the new Graceful Glass DSP is my favorite designer series paper in the new catalog to color. I love being able to let me creativity flow while coloring this DSP
Card measurements: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
Blended Season Stamp Set 149016
Powder Pink Cardstock 144244
Whisper White cardstock 100730
Graceful Glass Vellum Designer Series Paper 146344
2018-2020 In-Colors Stampin Write Markers 147159
Brights Stampin Write Markers 147157
Neutrals Stampin Write Markers 147158
Iridescent Sequin 144212
Lovely Lipstick Ribbon 146952
Snail Adhesive 104332
1. Cut Petal Pink card base 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" and score @ 4 1/4"
2. Cut whisper white card stock 2 1/2" x 3 1/2"
3. Color the desired vellum image using the stampin write markers.
4. Cut out the colored vellum image. Cut ribbon a 16" piece of ribbon.
5. Attach the colored vellum dsp to whisper white card stock using snail adhesive.
6. Attach vellum layer to card base using dimensionals.
7. Add ribbon and sequins to give your card that extra pop.
Voila your card is complete!
August is my birthday month and I've decided to have a weekly giveaway.
Here's what you have to do: Spend a minimum of $35.00 in my online store and using the HOSTCODE: 7T6G9JGB and you will entered into a drawing for a free stamp set.
The drawing for this stamp will be held 8/22/2018 and the winner will be notified 8/23/2018.
Sign up for my newsletter and get 10% off of one item in my Online Store!
For Email Marketing you can trust.
Thank you for stopping by to read my blog.
Happy crafting to you!