Stampin' Up! Live, Laugh and Love featuring the "Perennial Birthday" Stamp Set
Our team's weekly challenge was to create a project using the colors Dapper Denim, Berry Burst Daffodil Delight. One of my favorite things is to look at the images in a stamp set and let my creativity flow outside the box; by creating my own designer series paper. The Perennial Birthday stamp set has some cute images.
Card measurements: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
Perennial Birthday Stamp Set
Beautiful You Stamp Set
Daffodil Delight Card stock
Whisper White Card stock
Berry Burst Ink Pad
Dapper Denim Ink Pad
Daffodil Delight Ink Pad
Everyday Label Punch
1. Cut whisper white card base 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" and score @ 4 1/4"
2. Cut daffodil delight stock 4 1/8” x 5 7/8”
3. Cut whisper white card stock 4” x 5”& 3” x 3”
4. Create custom designer series paper using images from the stamp set.
5. Stamp sentiment on the small whisper white card stock and cut with everyday label punch
6. Use snail adhesive and attach custom designer series layer to daffodil delight card stock. Then attached the complete layer to the card base.
7. Use dimensionals to attach the sentiment layer to the card base. Add embellishments to give your card that extra pop.
Embellish envelope to give your project that extra pizazz!
Voila your project is complete!
Spend a minimum of $35.00 in my online store and using the HOST
CODE: 93UK2K9P to receive the new cleaning tool, "Simply Shammy".
Thank you for stopping by to read my blog.
Happy crafting to you!