Team's Scavenger Hunt: Fourth of July
On the Fourth of July our team had a Stampin' Up! catalog scavenger hunt. We were asked to find products that could be used to make a 4th of July project. I chose two products the "Around the Corner" stamp set and the "Celebrate You" Thinlits dies. I decided to use two of the new in-colors Blueberry Bushel and Lovely Lipstick to make this super cute card. I had so much fun participating in this scavenger hunt and creating this project using these products.
Card measurements: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
Around the Corner Stamp Set 147464
Blueberry Bushel Cardstock 146968
Lovely Lipstick Cardstock 146970
Whisper White Cardstock 100730
Blueberry Bushel Ink Pad 147138
Lovely Lipstick Ink Pad 147140
Celebrate You Thinlits Dies 146840
Clear Rhinestones 144220
Snail Adhesive 104332
1. Cut blueberry bushel card base 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" and score @ 4 1/4"
2. Cut whisper white card stock 4 1/8” x 5 7/8”
3. Cut lovely lipstick card stock 3" x 6"
4. Stamp images on whisper white using the picture as your reference.
5. Cut sentiment using the "Celebrate" thinlit dies with the big shot.
6. Attach whisper white background DSP to card base using the snail adhesive.
7. Use dimensionals to attach the sentiment layer to the card base. Add clear rhinestones to give your card that extra pop.
Embellish envelope to give your project that extra pizzazz!
Voila your project is complete!
Spend a minimum of $35.00 in my online store and using the HOST
CODE: 93UK2K9P to receive the new cleaning tool, "Simply Shammy".
Free set of ink pads (10 total) when you buy the Starter Kit.
Go ahead...just click the link and join Renee's Paper Gems.
Stampin' Up! is offering an amazing special!
If you were a demonstrator before and want to join us again, or come check it out for the first time...you will not be sorry! It only costs 99.00 and you pick out 125.00 in merchandise that YOU want! Plus there is no shipping, so that saves you even more! No strings attached...anyone can buy it! Buy the starter here: Join my team or email me email@example.com
Thank you for stopping by to read my blog.
Happy crafting to you!