Stampin' Up! "Congratulations" featuring the "Hand Delivered" Stamp Set
Team's Weekly Challenge: Graduate
Our team challenge was to create graduation project. I chose to use one of the new hostess stamp set "Hand Delivered". My new passion is coloring and whenever I get the opportunity to hand color I let my inner child out. Any graduate would love receiving this super quick and cute card.
Card measurements: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
Hand Delivered Stamp Set (*free with Stampin Rewards*)
Whisper White Cardstock
Highland Heather Cardstock
Highland Heather Ink Pad
Brights Stampin Write Markers
Subtle Stampin Write Markers
*When you host a qualifying party with at least $150 USD in you’ll earn 10% in Stampin’ Rewards!*Click the link below for more information on hosting a party.
*Hand Delivered Stamp Set*
1. Cut Whisper White card base 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" and score @ 4 1/4"
2. Cut Whisper White card stock stock 2" x 4"
3. Cut Highland Heather card stock 2 1/8" x 4 1/8"
4. Stamp desired image on small piece of whisper white card stock and color
5. Punch ends of whisper white colored piece with trip punch as shown in the picture.
6. Attach whisper white card stock to highland heather card stock using snail adhesive.
7. Attached image layer to card base using snail adhesive.
8. Stamp sentiment on card base using picture as your guide.
Your card is complete.
Spend a minimum of $35.00 in my online store and using the HOST
CODE: CVAAD3ZB to receive the new cleaning tool, "Simply Shammy".
Are you interested in a Stampin Up Catalog, well… it’s finally here! There are so many amazing products, stamps, accessories, and the catalog is also great inspiration for projects.
If you are new to stamping or don’t already have a designated demonstrator… I would love the opportunity to earn your business. Contact me and I’ll send you a catalog right away!
Thank you for stopping by to read my blog.
Happy crafting to you!