Stampin' Up! "Thank You" Card featuring the "Daisy Delight" Stamp Set
Team's Weekly Challenge: Color
Our team's weekly challenge was to create a project using the colors Pool Party, Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point, and Crumb Cake. I must admit the new " Graceful Glass DSP is my favorite designer series paper in the new catalog. I love being able to let me creativity flow while coloring this DSP.
Card measurements: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
Daisy Delight Stamp Set 143669
Pool Party Cardstock 122924
Pacific Point cardstock
Graceful Glass Vellum Designer Series Paper 146344
Pacific Point Ink Pad 147098
Daffodil Delight Ink Pad 147094
Pool Party Ink Pad 147107
Brights Stampin Write Markers 147157
Subtles Stampin Write Markers 147156
Neutrals Stampin Write Markers 147158
Snail Adhesive 104332
1. Cut Pool Party card base 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" and score @ 4 1/4"
2. Cut Pacific Point card stock 3" x 3"
3. Color the desired vellum image using the stampin write markers.
4. Cut out the colored vellum image.
5. Attach the colored vellum dsp to pacific point card stock using snail adhesive.
6. Attach vellum layer to card base using snail adhesive.
7. Stamp sentiments from Daisy Delight Stamp set using the Pacific Point ink pad.
Embellish envelope to give your project that extra pizazz!
Voila your card is complete!
Spend a minimum of $35.00 in my online store and using the HOST
CODE: CVAAD3ZB to receive the new cleaning tool, "Simply Shammy".
Are you interested in a Stampin Up Catalog, well… it’s finally here! There are so many amazing products, stamps, accessories, and the catalog is also great inspiration for projects.
If you are new to stamping or don’t already have a designated demonstrator… I would love the opportunity to earn your business. Contact me and I’ll send you a catalog right away!
Thank you for stopping by to read my blog.
Happy crafting to you!