Stampin' Up! "Wishing You a Quick and Complete Recovery"
Here's another card I made using the Healing Hugs stamp set. The stamps in this set are called Distinktive Stamps. The rose image is photo realistic and when stamp gives you a very detailed image. On this card I decided to create a custom background. Checkout the video below to learn more about Distinktive Stamps by Stampin' Up!
Card measurements: 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored@ 4 1/4"
Healing Hugs Stamp Set 146530
Whisper White Card Stock 100730
Blackberry Bliss Card stock 133675
Blackberry Bliss Ink Pad 147092
Old Olive Ink Pad 147090
Tailored Tag Punch 145667
Facet Dots 146910
Clear Block D 118485
Snail Adhesive 104332
1. Cut Blackberry Bliss Cardstock 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" and make card base
2. Cut Whisper card stock 4" x 5" (2) & 3" x 6" scrap
3. Use the picture as your guide to create your own custom background on Whisper White layer
4. Stamp the whisper white 4" x 5" card stock for inside of card.
5. Stamp sentiment on whisper white scrap and cut using the Tailored Tag Punch! Shade edged using the old olive ink pad.
6. Using snail adhesive attach top layer and inside layer to the card base.
7. Attach sentiment label using dimensionals.
8. Add blackberry bliss facet dot to give your project that extra pop! Decorate envelope to give the completed project that extra special touch.
Voila your treasure is complete.
Spend a minimum of $35.00 in my online store and using the HOST
CODE: CVAAD3ZB to receive the new cleaning tool, "Simply Shammy".
Are you interested in a Stampin Up Catalog, well… it’s finally here! There are so many amazing products, stamps, accessories, and the catalog is also great inspiration for projects.
If you are new to stamping or don’t already have a designated demonstrator… I would love the opportunity to earn your business. Contact me and I’ll send you a catalog right away!
Thank you for stopping by to read my blog.
Happy crafting to you!