Stampin' Up "Tranquil Tulips"
Whether you're stamping or tiptoeing, these tulip stamps will delight you in every way. The Two-Step images in this host set will give a sophisticated look to fun and flirty flowers. I've had this stamp set for awhile and this was the first chance I've had to used it. As you can see the two-step stamping technique gives the image that 3-d effect.
Host wanted: Must love free crafting stuff and fun with friends. No experience necessary-just willing to be creative. As a host you can earn free products, get discounts, and order exclusive products (only available for our hosts) with our Stampin’ Rewards program. For example, if your party sales are $150, you’ll have $15 to spend on whatever you’d like! It’s Stampin Up's way of saying thank you.
Card measurements: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
Marina Mist Cardstock 119682
Whisper White Cardstock 100730
Berry Burst Ink Pad 144083
Powder Pink Ink Pad 144084
Old Olive Ink Pad 126953
Subtles Enamel Shapes 141679
Snail Adhesive 104332
Duet Banner Punch 141483
Tranquil Tulips (Hostess Stamp Set) 143767
Paper Pumpkin Kit March 2017 "Bunny Buddies" Stamp set
- Cut whisper white cardstock 3.5" x 4" & 2" x 6"
- Cut marina mist cardstock 8.5" x 5.5", score @4.25"
- Stamp leaf image on large piece of whisper white. Stamp tulips and sentiment on small piece of whisper white.
- Fussy cut tulips and set aside. Use banner punch for sentiment.
- Using the snail adhesive to attach the whisper white to the card base.
- Attach the tulips and sentiment banner to the card base using dimensionals.
- Add marina mist enamel shapes to banner sentiment.
*I used the sentiment from the paper pumpkin stamp set, but please use a stamp set you have on hand.*
Thank you for stopping by to read my blog.
Happy crafting to you!