Stampin' Up! "Graceful Glass Designer Vellum"
Our team's weekly challenge was to create a project using the colors, Wisteria Wonder, Pool Party, Powder Pink and Basic Gray. I chose to showcase these colors using the "Graceful Grace Designer Vellum". The designs in this vellum pack are outrstanding. I had the opportunity to use this vellum paper in a project at Fort Worth OnStage. I really enjoyed being able to color this vellum with the Stampin Write Markers. This designer vellum will be available in June in the new catalog. I really love that the images can be colored with whatever medium you choose or left blank.
Card measurements: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
Powder Pink Card Stock 144244
Graceful Grace Designer Vellum 146344
Whisper White Cardstock 100730
Basic Gray Ink Pad 149165
Subtles Stampin Write Markers 147156
2017-2019 In-colors Stampin Write Markers 144033
Subtles Enamel Shapes 141681
Detailed Trio Punch 146320
Snail Adhesive 104332
- Cut Powder Pink cardstock 8.5" x 5.5", score @4.25"
- Cut whisper white cardstock 3" x 3"
- Cut graceful grace designer vellum 3" x 5.25"
- Use the stampin write marker to color the graceful grace designer vellum.
- Stamp sentiment on whisper white cardstock and use detailed trio punch to embellish the ends.
- Using the snail adhesive to attach the designer vellum to the card base. Attach the sentiment layer using dimensionals.
- Add enamel shapes to sentiment layer.
If you don’t have a demonstrator or haven't made a purchase in my online store, send me your information and I will send you a catalog. The cost is $7 (this is to cover my shipping costs). These are 200+ big catalogs and idea books, and I purchase these and pay to ship them. I offer them to you for free, but I need to charge to cover the shipping costs. Join my team or become a Stampin' up demonstrator and you will get a free catalog.
Thank you for stopping by to read my blog.
Happy crafting to you!