Happy Mother's Day featuring 2018-2020 In-Color "Pineapple Punch"
Each year Stampin' Up! adds five new in-color to the color family. The In-colors in the new catalog are Pineapple Punch, Grapefruit Grove, Lovely Lipstick, Call Me Clover, and Blueberry Bushel. I love all the vibrant and intense tone of each color. I wanted to decide on the best way to showcase this great color and I chose to use it in our team swaps.
Team's Monthly Swaps: Bigshot
Our team's monthly swap challenge was to create a project using the Big shot Machine. I chose to showcase the 2018-2020 in- color "Pineapple Punch". I added this great color with the Floral Phrase Bundle and it was very pretty. The 2018-2020 in-colors will be available June in the new catalog.
Card measurements: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
2018-2020 In-color Card Stock 146973
Whisper White Cardstock 100730
Floral Phrase Stamp Set 141767
2018-2020 In-color Classic Stampin' Pads 147153
Basic Black Ink Pad 101406
Detailed Floral Thinlits 141482
Faceted Dots 146910
Bigshot Die-Cutting Machine 143263
Fine Tip Glue Pen 138309
Multipurpose Liquid Glue 110755
- Cut whisper white cardstock 8.5" x 5.5", score @4.25"
- Cut pineapple punch cardstock 4" x 5.25"
- Using bigshot and detail floral Thinlits to die-cut pineapple punch cardstock layer.
- Stamp the image in the left hand corner of the whisper white card base using the pineapple punch ink pad.
- Stamp the sentiment on card base using the basic black ink pad.
- Using the fine tip glue pen to attach the layer to the card base.
- Add faceted dots to the die-cut layer.
Are you interested in a Stampin Up Catalog, well… it’s finally here… the launch of the 2018 Stampin’ Up! Catalog will be June 1st. There are so many amazing products, stamps, accessories, and the catalog is also great inspiration for projects.If you are new to stamping or don’t already have a designated demonstrator… I would love the opportunity to earn your business. Complete the "contact me form" in the right hand corner and I’ll send you a catalog right away!
Thank you for stopping by to read my blog.
Happy crafting to you!