Stampin' Up! "Share What You Love" One Sheet Wonder
Team's Monthly Swaps: Share What You Love Suite
Our team's monthly swap challenge was to create a project using the Share What You Love Suite. This suite will be available in the 2018 Stampin' Up catalog that will be out June 1st. The suite has lots of awesome and beautiful products. I've never done a One Sheet Wonder and I decided to showcase the "Share What you Love' Specialty Designer Series Paper. The 2018-2020 in-colors will be available June in the new catalog.
Card measurements: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
Share What You Love Designer Series Paper (DSP) 146926
Very Vanilla Card-stock 101650
Rich Razzleberry Card-stock 115316
Rich Razzleberry Ink Pad 126950
Faceted Dots 146910
Bigshot Die-Cutting Machine 143263
Stitched Shape Framelit Dies 145372
Layering Squares Framelits Dies 141808
Layering Ovals Framelits Dies 141706
Snail Adhesive 104332
- Cut very vanilla card stock 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", score @4 1/4"
- Cut rich razzleberry card stock 1/2" x 5 1/2"
- Cut dsp 2" x 5 1/2"
- Using big shot and the 2 1/8" stitched square and 2 1/4" stitched oval using the very vanilla card-stock.
- Using big shot and the 2 1/2" scalloped square and 2 1/8" scalloped oval and cut the rich razzleberry card stock.
- Stamp the sentiment on very vanilla stitched shapes using the rich razzleberry ink pad.
- Attach rich razzleberry strips to DSP using snail adhesive. Attach very vanilla stitched shapes to rich razzleberry scalloped shapes using snail adhesive and set aside.
- Attach the DSP layer to the card base using snail adhesive.
- Attach sentiment layer to top layer using dimensionals.
- Add faceted dots to the sentiment layer.
Are you interested in a Stampin Up Catalog, well… it’s finally here… the launch of the 2018 Stampin’ Up! Catalog will be June 1st. There are so many amazing products, stamps, accessories, and the catalog is also great inspiration for projects.If you are new to stamping or don’t already have a designated demonstrator… I would love the opportunity to earn your business. Complete the "contact me form" in the right hand corner and I’ll send you a catalog right away!
Thank you for stopping by to read my blog.
Happy crafting to you!