Stampin' Up Together we Make a Great Pair featuring "Animal Outing"
Team's Weekly Challenge: Critters
Our team challenge was to create something with some type of critter. I chose to use the stamp set "Animal Outing" I received at Fort Worth OnStage. This stamp set was just one of the free goodies that was inside our bags. The stamp set will be available in June in the new catalog. I really love that the images can be colored with whatever medium you choose or left blank. The sentiment are also super cute. I decided to use the kangaroo and koala image because I think they're just super cute.
Card measurements: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
Very Vanilla Card Stock
Soft Suede Cardstock
Lemon Lime Ink Pad
Soft Suede Ink Pad
Neutral Stampin Write Markers
2017-2019 In-colors Stampin Write Markers
- Cut very vanilla cardstock 4 3/8" x 5.25" & 2.5" x 3.25"
- Cut soft suede cardstock 8.5" x 5.5", score @4.25" & 2.75" x 3.5"
- Stamp branch image on large piece of very vanilla to create custom background. The branch image stamp has a frog on the branch. Use the Soft Suede stamp write marker and color just the branch. Use the lemon lime twist marker to color the leaves.
- Stamp the kangaroo image on the small piece of very vanilla and then stamp the sentiment in top left corner above the kangaroo.
- Using the snail adhesive to attach the very vanilla DSP to the card base and the kangaroo layer to the soft suede piece. Attach the sentiment and image layer to the card base using dimensionals.
If you don’t have a demonstrator or haven't made a purchase in my online store, send me your information and I will send you a catalog. The cost is $7 (this is to cover my shipping costs). These are 200+ big catalogs and idea books, and I purchase these and pay to ship them. I offer them to you for free, but I need to charge to cover the shipping costs. Join my team or become a Stampin' up demonstrator and you will get a free catalog.
Thank you for stopping by to read my blog.
Happy crafting to you!